Sunday, August 20, 2006

It Must Be How You Are

I have loved before
and offered up my star
but not like I do you
it must be how you are.

I crave me some you
lust to the highest power.
A longing increasing
every minute, every hour.

Your presence is a gift
or more like it is a prize.
You so entangle my senses
with just the blink of your eyes.

I sleep with you in mind
body remains aware.
It lies in a pointed state
as if you were there.

Can feel you caress me
hold me close up and tight
and with the way you love me
I crave you both day and night.

Can't take the simplest action
without having you in mind.
As my thoughts wallow on you
see you as a fine aged wine.

Want to always touch you
hands to fondle, fingers caress.
Starting any place I can reach
then head for the rest.

You feed my normal heat
drive my body to insane.
Its a wonder I don't pass out
when you simply call my name.

Baby, I loathe when we are apart
soul begs for you with a mighty yearn.
The slightest of a thought
keeps me in a sultry burn.

I want you and need you
like I never wanted before.
And I must let you know this
there's love for you in store.

I have loved before
and offered up my star
but not like I do you
it must be how you are.

Del Cano 2006 August





No comments: