Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Your Waves Caressed Me

Mind rustling in the tid bits
even opening up for a knew look
Is it a calling to one's soul
or pages of a secret book.

Felt the fluttering waves
its the stimuli you've sent
In the middle of midnight sun
you called me to get bent.

Darkness hovered the night
silence from all other source
My whispered words calling
as cracks arise in my voice.

Your waves caressing me
those whispers reaching a peak
I tossed and turned in utter need
my body could not be meek.

I opened my eyes to a vision
you sitting at the edge of the bed.
That smile bringing in the sun
and all that light began to spread.

The tidbits became a united scene
your body reached out to all of me
Before I could see it coming
I floated off in ecstasy.

Del Cano 2008 February

No comments: