Sunday, December 02, 2007

Anticipating Her

She still has a while at work
so I sit back and close my eyes.
Those dancing images light up
like the movement of her thighs.

Can just about see that smile
her aroma rising in the room.
Filling me with anticipation
knowing she'll be home soon.

Dinner in the oven on warm
bath water steaming hot.
Mind lingers in its drift
on her every luscious spot.

Can see the twinkles spark
and her so inviting lips.
So much to look forward to
like those curvaceous hips.

Always get so excited
knowing she's on the way.
Precious is her presence
bringing sun to my day.

Can hear her small talk
bout how things went at work.
Trying hard to be a good listener
but I'm always a lustful jerk.

Greeting me at the door
as if we'd been apart a year
is always a filling touch
she expresses so clear.

Oh, I hear her in the yard
I'll just pretend I'm sleep
can't wait for her precious touch
and visions I'll ever keep.

Del Cano 2007 December

No comments: