Monday, December 10, 2007

Together From the Start

Started to walk that way
then changed directions.
Excuse being the exercise
till I added the reflections.

From where I am to you
in that other part of town
While spirits dance and reach
some faces will surely frown.

Sky dribbling dampness
the cool wind blows a freeze.
The warmth in my heart
holds me in weathered ease.

Behind each closed door
stories line up to unfold.
My mind studies every scene
towards each story untold.

The spirit seems stronger now
nearly lifts me off my feet
knowing my ethereal partner
is always a ready treat.

But the barrier stands so tall
a world stands between us still.
I'm from the other side of town
where daily life only seems real.

Ah, but one thing they can't stop
our sharing where the waters flow
where words push up the winds
and passion is always on go.

No way can the invisible tracks
keep us all the way apart.
You see, before anyone was
we were together from the start.

Del Cano 2007 December

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.