Thursday, November 17, 2005

Coffee, Sunrise and You

Its a wee hour of the morning
thoughts drift over your way.
Been missing you last night
but I wish you a blessed day.

Coffee, hot and full flavored
like I feel 'bout you right now.
My heart is puffed with "US"
presenting you with a bow.

Thoughts seem to overwhelm
playing a video of our love.
Sharing freely with each other
fits like a brand new glove.

With each sip I'm tasting you.
Your aroma is nothing less
than a sensual massage
enveloping me with the best.

In this early hour of the morning
many pleasant thoughts abound.
Coffee with the sunrise and you
such treasures I have found.

Del Cano 2005 July

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon, Spencer, and Happy Thanksgiving. Your words are lovely as always. Sending many blessings to you this day!

Delcano said...

What can I do but smile
giving thanks to you and all
Took some of those blessing
and had myself a ball.

back at ya, V
Spencer

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Las vegas dental crown high blood pressure low sodium diet cartier eyewear retailor free concord digital camera software impotence humor ritalin 20 mg generic tenuate paypal latino commerce

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! License plate frames for mustangs Search engine positioning durban Hd dlp projector car covers heavy duty refurbished fort myers fishing acyclovir Zithromax next day delivery no prescription buy tonoue cover daihatsu car frv model