Friday, November 25, 2005

O Love

Precious one! Dost thou know your
presence is the reason I am?
You are the answer my soul craved
I had plunged into the deep abyss;
Shadowing my empitness and pain
from the darkest of hours, though
mine eyes be blinded, my heart
saw the tiniest twinkle in the distance;
And as I began to believe,

thou had not forsaken me,
the light grew well ordered;
O, my beloved, you, light of my soul,
burst forward from the minuscule twinkle
to a magnificent shower of stars.
You, an "instrument of rhapsody",
forever cloaked in the sweetest of song,
lay before me, ever more inviting.

Your presence ravishes,
long vanished days
the deepest of my senses
and singing a song which mellows
more each time your kisses pluck the strings.
You, my my deep ocean of love, hath saved me.
I can do no less than utter theses murmerings
perhaps shout, "O LOVE! Sweet foliage exulted".

Might we, hand and hand, dance and twirl
before the heavens, singing of our joy
and spread LOVE to every corner of all worlds
prepared to fly forever,
following the moon?

Del Cano 2005 June ( Edited)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! I don't know that I could express my emotion in this way. Excellent!

Delcano said...

V
I go into an emotional trance and allow my inner spirit to take over.
At times my muse goes into it with me. (Smile)And even I am surprised at times at what comes out. Thank you for your kind words.

Spencer

Anonymous said...

Spencer,

No words can express what I felt as I was reading these words, for I did not read them with my eyes, but with my heart! And they made my heart skip a beat and my eyes filled with tears.

Beautiful, absolutely, beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »