Friday, June 22, 2007

Karen Is Back Home

Thoughts were hard to gather
so much raced thru my mind.
Staring thru each other, knowing
tonight would be just fine.

Chats and visuals had us ready
including sighs of yearnings.
Talking 'bout the weeks event
not addressing the burnings.

At times thru the day
she followed my every move.
Even bumped into me at times
like there was something to prove.

In between hugs and kisses
heavy flares of needing her touch.
She told how when in the dungeon
at times craved to be in my clutch.

Like my thoughts had wandered
she too new the aching need.
Even in her angered demeanor
she felt that lustful plead.

When alone and in somber mode
thoughts overwhelmed her head.
Making love in a passionate fray
as jasmine radiated from the bed.

Like I, she too had struggled
constant thoughts of desire.
In the middle of a life crisis
raving thoughts of sensual fire.

She relayed one passionate day
tho fear had crept in her brain.
Couldn't get over the thought
of fucking me like insane.

This first day back home
a strange and odd affair.
My fingers can't get fulfilled
even fingering in her hair.

My body cried out to hers
when making small talk with neighbors.
Eyes darting to each other
like spears of passionate sabers.

Tho thankful for all the concern
people coming to welcome her back.
Could see the impatient glares
but not wishing to bring any flack.

Lock the doors; outside lights off
don't answer the damn phone.
Gotta git on down with loving
need to ease this raging bone.

Ah, passion flaring for a week
mental aerobics exposing the need.
Nothing less than sensual delight
this monster lustful greed.

What else can be said
bout this rising sensual foam
Heart doing a happy dance
Karen is back home.

Del Cano 2007 June

2 comments:

Sipping the Vast Spring said...

I am thankful yours is a very happy ending!

Delcano said...

Words can't tell of the elation I feel.
Thank you
Spencer