Thursday, June 28, 2007

Let Me Look In Your Eyes



Let me look in your eyes
While yet my mind is clear
I live in another dimension
But have a cabin in reality near

Let me take a deep look
Before I fade back into there
And never again get a chance
To breath the aroma of your hair.

Let me get a long look
Of the loving I do see
When I peep into your heart
And feel your aristocracy

I am going to take a study look
Like panning over a sunset view
Or looking down from a mountain top
To swaying grass with gleaming dew.

Can you imagine the detail
I intend to record to my mind
To lock you all in to me
To conserve till the end of time.

Before returning to my dimension
I want to photograph your heart
So I can paste it in the senses
Of the next world I tend to start.

That is why I need to see
Every bit of you to appear
While my heart is really full
And my mind is yet still clear.

DelCano-2004

2 comments:

Melinda said...

beautiful!

Delcano said...

Melinda, that one word is inspiring. Thanks
Spencer