Saturday, June 02, 2007

Shout It Out Loud

I am deeply massaged
when her eyes smile on me.
Rubbed to a salacious level
with soft fingertips feathery.

Senses have been awakened
to tunes, till now, never heard.
Whisper of breath on my face
soft flutters like wings of a bird.

Am risen to mountainous delight
when embraced by her glory.
The rubble of words always fail
to tell the true tale of our story.

It is a phenomenon that she
chose me to love and share with.
Thru decades of life's resonance
still not convinced its not a myth.

I've totally been massaged
by her smiles of a blissful cloud.
Before all the world, I'm loving her
I'm here to "Shout It Out Loud".

Del Cano 2007 June

3 comments:

Melinda said...

beautiful Spence!

Blanch said...

"Shout it out loud" When it can no longer be contained within the confines of the mind, it must be love. This is a wonderful poem and I enjoyed every verse.

Unknown said...

Thanking you both. Appreciate you stopping in.

Spencer