Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Keep Struggling To Say

Words seem not to speak
what I'm needing to convey
trying feverishly to spill emotions
drowning me on this day.

After dealing with a nightmare
recovery is being a breeze
but emotions are so flared up
a constant sensual tease.

Having her back home with me
such an overwhelming thought
A continuous overflow of senses
with all the joy she'd brought.

My heart pounds in compassion
then my body yells for her touch.
When she oozes out that sensuousness
my cravings are ignited so much.

Having her nearby is ecstatic
she raises my pulses beat.
I am thrilled to the fullest
from my head to my feet.

My breath starts to heave
as my body stands at attention
Desire is like a raging blast
details too intimate to mention.

I crave her with a yeoman drive
such a huge lustful tower.
every moment passing by
feels more like a lonely hour.

Side by side we sit
chemical batches a mix.
Her kiss, her embrace
a mighty passionate fix.

Yet, each encounter
more intense than the last.
Feels like a special subject
in a college romance class.

Better than a cheap novel
more excitement than a best seller.
Thrills higher than any number one hit
her power is so star stellar.

See, I keep struggling to say
what I can't find words to speak.
Every ounce within me is smiling
as I'm verbalizing what I seek.

Del Cano 2007 June

No comments: