Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Inspiration's Love, Complete

Inspiration can be quite easy
when minds are allowed to dream
and drift upon the clouds of light
which lifts you with its beam.

You reach way out to surpass
any boundaries set for life
to share with me a loving world
so void of stress and strife.

For just that tiny bit of time
as I ride that beam of light
you raise my depth of emotion
beyond what I thought was bright.

You inspire me. You move me
when I'm stuck in a place I know
and sail my senses at such a rate
I never had thought could go.

Inspiration's love. Complete!
A sentence which states it clear.
When I reach this one dream spot
I want to share you with me here.

Del Cano 2005 Dec

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I'm stuck in a place I know.

You know what this leads me to believe don't you.


Inspiration is such a good thing to achieve.

Anonymous said...

bootiful, darlin' ... *hugs* ... now let's see if this anonymous thingy works *smiles* *chuckles*

lub, sue

Delcano said...

Supplies,
it works!

LOL
Spencer

V said...

Aw, Spencer. Beautiful!
V

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »