Thursday, December 29, 2005

Love Is My Favorite Part

I float on clouds of joy while waving at the sun
chatter with moonbeams 'fore the night is done
and when "they" ask me to explain my heart
I can only tell them "love" is my favorite part.

I tap the rivers of their floating lore even every jut
traps a bit of history to store deep within my gut.
I traverse mountains at their highest standing peek
and as the sun starts to rise at dawn find all I seek.

When the whole world seems off its spiriling axis
and the heavens loom low to touch all to the maxes.
I glide from planet to planet in search of every part
no matter the find on my voyage

"Love Is My Favorite Part".

Del Cano 2005 March

3 comments:

Christina K Brown said...

Love endures all
my soul seeps
dew drops of you

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your journal. It's wonderful! Will visit again.

Anonymous said...

Truly, love is in the atmosphere.
It replenishes that which hate has tried to kill.
Love is ethereal inseminating natures womb.
Love is like an angels pillow
Fragrant -
I will rest there.