Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sinking Deeper

Sinking deeper in your mystery
noting every touch as I slide.
This entanglement with you
truly is a magic carpet ride.

Am spent daily thru emotions
every ounce of energy drained.
The aura of you is my cloak
drenching me like Spring rain.

Take this not as a complaint
searching the rubble of words
to say how I feel leaves me
humming like mockingbirds.

My need to go to work is often
overshadowed by you.
As each recall flashes in mind
I'm planning new things to do.

You seem to always hover
right above my pounding heart
creating brand new feelings
bursting old laisons apart.

Nothing, more filling to me
than your presence's allure.
Tho ridden lots of life's journey
your magesticness stays pure.

Had not the least of a thought
I'd be so deeply, totally engrossed.
I seem so drenched in all of you
my cravings for you are the most.

Most I can do now is smile
exhale slowly and breathe a sigh.
The pinnings in my heart do grip
as tears are welled in my eyes.

Sinking deeper in your mystery
I now willing take its lovely ride
and can't think of a thing more joyous
than you and me side by side.

Del Cano 2005 April

3 comments:

Jod{i} said...

Damm I missed your IM! Wasnt me on, one of the kids...Sigh
Spencer, I must say ALL of your words are soothing. Your accolades to me are most treasured. Along with your friendship! Thank you so much! I dont think I can ever express how much they really do mean to me!
If I can touch one person with my words then my job is done for that one assignment...and if that one is you? Even better!
Thank you!
Curtsy
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Sinking deeper in your mystery
is hard for me to control.
Your hypnotic demeanor
is a addiction for my soul.

Sinking deeper into your existence
is getting harder to ignore.
As hard as I try not to
I keep coming back for more.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »