Tuesday, December 06, 2005


Off To Poetic Bliss

When I step off into Poetic Bliss
great to know you're there
Emotions charged to the brim
passions freed like a flare.

Mighty good to know
we can share in this joy.
Scatter the pieces all about
like a child with a new toy.

Stepping thru that magic door
calls for a companion's hand.
So overwhelming it all can be
sharing is no less than grand.

Within those majestic bounds
one can love or touch and feel.
Act on your wildest imagination
in Poetic Bliss nothing's real.

When one passes the very edge
and every one of the senses is right.
Nothing better'n having you around
sharing in savoring the delight.

Oh, it can so wipe you out
shooting stars sailing by.
Smiling moonbeams winking
those sunspots in your eye.

Can you imagine walking, alone
thru a huge maze of lust.
All those raw emotions cooking
frying you to a crispy crust.

Now and again we smile together
and nothings wrong with a kiss.
Oh, take my hand as we walk
stroll with me thru poetic bliss.

Del Cano 2005 Dec

I step out of reality and visit Poetic Bliss. That is the world of my fantasies. I can do all things there. I can seek that most powerful connection with whom I wish where many have no idea it even exist. I can seek with all my senses charged that person who has stoked my embers to raging flames. I can smother her with tender kisses, caress and fondle her no end or ravish her till my senses explode. In my poetic world of bliss only the epitome of realtionships exist. When I speak her name 10,000 violins start playing, a million butterflies flutter their delicate wings. A choir of countless thousands of voices hum any tune of the moment. Of course the moon smiles all day long 24 / 7 and is the brightest at noon. The sun strikes its best glare at midnight. While past lovers may be composing changes to Rhapsody in Blue (to perhaps violet or red or whatever) I am soaking up the hugeness of the joy which exist there. Body screams from the pleasures. It is an elation that transcends words yet begs to be expressed. As one who knows, the transcendence of it is beyond reality's strictures. Beyond the barriers of flesh. Its haze of pleasantness reaches beyond consciousness's scope. And like one participant said," its like that thing, that bliss, is not "inside you" its the hugeness you crawl into and become "YOU" and part of it ...rather than it a part of you. Its like the bliss seeps into the space between the atoms and molecules of your being.If our bodies, our beings are nothing more than vibrating atoms, the bliss seeps in between them. Those spaces.

Our living breathing world has no compare once you've stepped into that Poetic World of bliss. Your senses jump from star to star as your passions soar from the mountain tops. Your emotions dance unrestricted in the shadow of the moon as you ride the waves of forever. And remember, forever is getting short. Tomorrow may not be... so I step into my land of reverie today, anytime I wish. That's my World of Poetic Bliss.

Spencer

6 comments:

Carly said...

Spencer!~

This was an amazing post. It is so provocative! Lovely, mysterious!

Always, Carly

Anonymous said...

I can go there and have so many times in my life, to a world of imagination and glory...but since I am a realist, after the fantasy, I am left empty if none of it is really true or can't ever be true.

I had a friend/past lover who provoked all things beautiful in my mind...took me further than I had ever been...then one day he said all was a lie/pretend and none of his feelings were real...the pretending went on for a very long time with promises to be together in the future so you can imagine my pain. I guess that pretty much ruined my fantasy life. I can only fantasize on those things that can really happen and then I won't be disappointed. And when I write of love, fantasy oriented poetry (which is one of my stronger points), it is usually of past experiences rather than any newly invented thought.

Seems drab, eh?

The worst thing is I don't believe my trust in men will ever be repaired. And so like ED, I close myself away. But, at least I am safe here, behind locked doors.

Christina K Brown said...

I am certain only of If...only of promise.

Anonymous said...

You always create a wonderful place..where ever you blog. Very nice Spencer.

Anonymous said...

When I speak her name 10,000 violins start playing, a million butterflies flutter their delicate wings. A choir of countless thousands of voices hum any tune of the moment.

I am reaching out my hand. No fear, no regrets, no hesitation.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Partners health care insurance lattof chevrolet allington heights illinois 60004 starting a home based business Cellular phone flashing call center manager longtail hill New york phone numbers Install a peerless faucet p8730 Neck pain and running Big black cocks teens