Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Egg Shells Are Cracking

My egg shells are cracking
while my soul is oozing
Pain has been pushing
all I'm doing is loosing.

Nothing is going right
life has kicked my ass
been trembling with fright
from whats come to pass.

Even my muse gone nuts
she went out and got drunk
turned my words inside out
till every write just stunk

My wife told my girlfriend
I was cheating on them
needless to say loving
has gotten mighty slim.

Whats a fella to do
when feeling so hurt
My emotions have fallen
in a hole covered with dirt.

My egg shells are cracking
as my soul keeps on the ooze.
Easy to tell so much is lacking
I keep on singing these blues.

Del Cano 2006 December

2 comments:

Christina K Brown said...

Bravo!!!!!!


(painful subject matter, since I imagine there might e some autobiography in a line or two)

but Bravo!

Melinda said...

haha....this one while painful to you I am sure.....I also found a little amusing!